Monday, March 16, 2009

Cosmology and Quantum Explanation

As we sat there in our new location we began a new topic. Ryan had asked if I could explain in a little more depth theoretical cosmology. I told Ryan that theoretical cosmology is just a study or field of astronomy. It examines the largest-scale structures of the universe. It originates from the Copernican principle.It also states that the universe is expanding. Hubble discovered that in the 1920’s. Ryan then asked if I could explain the quantum theory once more. I told him that it is a filed of theoretical physics in which attempts to combine quantum mechanics and general relativity. Ryan then asked one last question. He wanted to know how hard it was to live with Lou Gehrig’s Disease. I told him that it definitely makes life more difficult but it is just an obstacle in life that I need to deal with and face. I told him that my daily routine such as waking up, eating, and going to bed are very difficult and require a lot of time. One thing that I hope is that through my determination and hard work I can inspire anyone that has an illnesses or disability.

No comments:

Post a Comment