Thursday, March 12, 2009

Black Holes and Theories

A couple of days had passed since the last time I met with Ryan in the park to discuss my life. Today, for some reason, I didn’t feel like being questioned. I would rather just tell Ryan stuff about myself. I made my way down to the park and found Ryan in a different area today. We greeted once more and talked briefly before I told that I would like to discuss the next part of my life, rather then having him ask me questions.
For the next part of my life I researched and worked with the basic laws or guidelines that govern the universe. For the next five years of my life I would work to show London that the beginning of the universe began with the Big Bang and would eventually end in black holes. I worked with Roger Penrose during this time and together we used Einstein's General Theory of Relativity to prove our own theory. At this point Ryan stopped me and asked if I could clarify what a black hole actually was. I told him that it is an area in the universe that the gravitational pull was so strong that nothing could escape the powerful pull. What I meant by the world would end with black holes, was that one day the entire Earth would probably se sucked into one. For the next four years, between 1970-1974, I concentrated my ideas about black holes. Together I had used Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity and finally in the year 1974 I developed my own theory. This theory was called Hawking Radiation.
At this point I told Ryan that I was hungry for lunch and I was going to go home for awhile. We agreed to meet back here in about four hours. I stood up and started for my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment